Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Wedding

Summer came and went really quickly this year (I'm not totally giving into the fall season yet because it's still warm and sunny here, but I will admit to picking up a few magazines with cute fall covers that I couldn't resist!). We had a really busy summer with weddings on both sides of the family, but it gave us the opportunity to see some family that we don't get to see very often and we loved that.
Nate's sister, Alicia, married Mike in the Portland Temple a few weeks ago and here are some pictures. Sadly, we didn't get any from the reception, which turned out really pretty. Nate and I were just too busy trying to keep up with our boys to play "photographer" that evening. As you can see from the pics, they kept us pretty busy most of the day :)






This is a great picture of Nate with his Dad and brothers.





A rare moment captured of me where I wasn't chasing one of the boys away from the reflecting pool :)


Nate & his brother-in-law Jeremy


I have to preface these next few pictures...


 We thought the boys looked nice with their matching outfits and I was hoping to catch maybe one good picture of the two of them sitting together. They started out somewhat compliant and it got progressively less compliant :)





Not sure where Ethan got the idea for this pose!


Jack getting a little less happy with having to sit still...


Finally giving up and walking out on the photo shoot altogether!





I let Ethan take some pictures with our camera and this was the pose he thought flattered me the most :)


In case you forgot who this day was supposed to be about, here's a picture of the happy couple! Sadly we had almost no interaction with them during the day, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes when you've got two toddlers in tow :)
Post a Comment