Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Favorites

I re-stumbled onto this blog tonight and am so glad I did. It's the inspiring story of a mom and her journey of raising two little girls, one of which was born with downs syndrome. Very inspiring. (And can I just say, on a very shallow side note, that she has the most adorable clothes for her little girls?! I wonder where she shops??)

This blog is tied for my new favorite. I met the author months ago when I went to one of the scrapbooking retreats she co-hosted and I wish I would have read her blog before I met her. She comes across as a very sweet, somewhat quiet woman. I had no idea of the wittiness, humor, and inspiration that lay beneath that exterior! But isn't life just like that? It's usually very surprising and rewarding when you take the time to get to know a person.
Post a Comment