Monday, January 31, 2011

Open House in Royal

I've been a little behind on my blog posting lately, so I'm finally posting pictures of Audrey and Gustavo's open house in Royal that took place a few weeks ago. My Grandpa and his wife Shirley came up from California and it was so nice to spend time with them. We also got to see some wonderful friends who made the 2 1/2 hour drive from Kent and we loved visiting with them!






When I picked up these hydrangeas from the florist they were white, but thanks to a little florist spray paint the final result was a mixture of really pretty purple and pink flowers!


The desserts were amazing! I think I sampled at least one of every kind.








My brother-in-law Derek with our newest brother-in-law.


A cute picture of Jack and I, before he lost it (as seen below!)


My niece Maddi.


The happy couple :)


My twin sister Carly, Mom, and niece Lauren.


My sister Marci and her son Tyce.


Jack, slowly starting to unwind :)








My parents, my Grandpa, his wife Shirley, and the newlyweds.


One final pic before we headed home. Jack had finally turned into a pumpkin, but it was a fun night!
Post a Comment