Sunday, October 10, 2010

This and that...

I've been a little negligent with our blog lately, so here are some random pictures to catch up on what we've been doing.





Ethan sporting his Thomas backpack for his first day of joy school preschool.






Ethan and I made a haunted house craft one Sunday afternoon while Dad and Jack were sleeping. I need to work on not wanting to take over and make it perfect :)



Jack and I at Kelsey Creek farm this weekend for a joy school field trip.








I think this was Ethan's favorite part of the field trip :)





Trying to get the whole gang together for a picture.


Jack had his squeakie shoes on and we were probably asked at least 10 times by people if that squeaking noise was really from his shoes! At least they help us keep track of him :)

The rest of this post is mostly for Carly who wanted to see the cards I made at the paper-source holiday card making workshop I went to last week. I went with 3 other girl friends and had so much fun!
This was a card made with embossing powder and stickles. I'm addicted to stickles.


We learned how to line our own envelopes, don't look too closely because I was late and had to do mine really quickly.

This is the card that coordinated with the red envelope above.

A fancy large postcard.



Very easy to make with little scraps of red and green paper.


You can't see this as well, but we got to be glue glitter happy at this station and filled in most of the ornaments and the greeting with different colors of glue glitter (aka stickles for all you craft pros out there!)
Post a Comment