Sunday, September 12, 2010

San Diego Vacation

We went on vacation to San Diego! Here are a few pics. We forgot our camera so these are just a few from the phone on my camera. I reeeeaaally wish I'd remembered my good camera. We had a great time though, probably the best vacation I've ever had.


Nate took this picture from our balcony of Ethan and I carrying our gear down to the water. We were so lucky to have such pretty weather!


Nate and the boys on the carousel at Belmont Park. I also got Ethan to go on the tilt-a-whirl with me :)


A view of mission beach from our balcony. It doesn't get any better than this.


We walked around Seaport Village one evening and looked at all the big battleships in the water.


Grandpa and Shirley came to see us and spend the night. We had to keep with tradition and go to Konos for breakfast in the morning. I woke up at 6:15 to walk with Shirley and I think it took me 2 days to recover from waking up so early! We had a great time visiting with them.


We took Grandpa and Shirley to dinner at the Hash house. The food is really good, especially the biscuits drizzled with honey that they serve you before your meal comes. The food in this picture looks kind of gross, but it was pretty good and the picture doesn't do the plate size justice. I've never seen a larger plate in my life!


Ethan posing in front of the fancy car at the Corvette diner.



The huge rice krispie treat log that Jack devoured at Seaport Village. A mom shouldn't let her child eat that much sugar!


The San Diego temple, where Nate and I were married just over 6 years ago :)
Post a Comment