Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moses Lake Fair

Last weekend Nate had another Scout campout, so I took the boys over to my parents for a few days. Nate joined us Saturday evening and we took Ethan to the fair. I am a total carnival/fair junkie!! I haven't been to one in a few years and I was in heaven! I don't know what it is about those things but I just love the atmosphere and the excitement in the air. I think I'm passing my love on to Ethan. This was his first fair and I wasn't sure what he'd think of the rides (I was pretty sure he'd like them, but you never know what you're 3 yr old is gonna do, he could have decided to become shy and afraid for the night and not wanted to try anything). But he made me proud. He went on a few rides solo and a few with me and after each one he'd say, "let's do another one!"... that's the spirit!











Post a Comment