- Put up bead board around the counter and on the side wall of the tall cabinets.
- Wiped the cabinets with trisodiumphosphate (TSP).
- Primed the cabinets.
- Painted 2 coats of onyx black paint.
- Brushed on 2 coats of polyurethane.
- Touched stuff up with a sharpie.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Posted by Nathan Davis at 11:33 PM
I had 2 weeks of paternity leave left over from when Jack was born that I recently used. It was a lot of fun, and mostly relaxing. I say mostly because the first 5 days were dedicated to painting our kitchen cabinets. Marilee can post about the details, but basically we did the following: