Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eternity is a long time... take a friend.

Nate and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! I often reflect on how lucky I am that I married such a great guy, I didn't even realize then what a good decision I was making! I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend.
Nate was feeling sentimental this week and wanted to remember some of our favorite things from each year of marriage starting with our first year on Monday and talking about our 5th year on Friday, I thought it was very sweet. So we celebrated by taking a dinner cruise around Seattle. We took Jack with us and he did his very best to pretend he wasn't there so that Mom and Dad could have a nice romantic date! He was awake and very happy for the first 30 minutes of the trip, and then fell asleep when dinner was served and didn't wake up until we got off the boat. What a nice anniversary gift :)
Here are some pics from the night...








Post a Comment