Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life with Jack...

is bliss! I can't believe what a content little baby we have! I hope I'm not jinxing things by saying this, but he is such a good, easy baby. He sleeps 98% of the day, and when he does decide to open his eyes he grunts and kicks his legs and eats- no crying! I can't believe it! Nights are the same, I have to wake him up every 4 or so hours to eat so I don't get too uncomfortable, and then he goes right back to sleep after a few more minutes of grunting. I'm sure it won't last, but I'm definitely enjoying it while I've got it :) We've been so lucky to have help from both Grandmas. My Mom just left this afternoon and I was sad to see her go, we had so much fun with sewing projects (finishing up a few more burp rags and changing table cloths, not to mention a sling for an upcoming craft fair she's selling at), shopping, baking, etc. Hopefully she had enough fun that she'll want to come back again soon because she left my house spotless, all my laundry folded, and even cleaned out my fridge!
Here are some more pics of Jack since we've been home...

my mom getting some bonding time with Jack
tummy time
sucking his thumb!
sporting the Google look- much to Nate's pride and joy :)




Post a Comment