Thursday, March 6, 2008

What can I say? I'm smitten.

So, I know most of this blog seems to be about Ethan in some way or another, but I can't help it. He never ceases to make me smile when I hear him babbling to himself in his crib in the morning, and my heart melts whenever he's playing on the floor and he turns around and gives me a big grin, or when he snuggles up to me while I'm feeding him before bed time. I just can't imaging our family without him!
Some of his current achievements include growing two bottom teeth (I felt them before I saw them, it wasn't pretty!), almost finishing a whole serving of baby food in one sitting (this is a big accomplishment considering how much he gagged and clamped his mouth shut in the beginning!) and he can find his way to almost every corner of the house through some very skillful maneuvering!
I would take a picture to display his new pearly whites, but he seems to think every finger placed in or near his mouth is an invitation to chomp down, so we'd rather not risk it:)
Post a Comment